1 1/2" EDC Belt Rebuild/Refurbish
Something went wrong and you need a different size belt!
Wether it is a Cal-Tac Sewing belt or another company's belt, we can rebuild it for you to the Cal-Tac Sewing standard. This means removing your buckle from the webbing and sewing new, American made webbing, American thread, and American Hook & Loop onto your supplied belt. NOTE: the whole belt must be sent in for rebuild/refurbish.
What you will need to do:
- Select the size and webbing color you want the rebuild belt to be.
- If you do not see the size you need listed, select the custom option.
- Purchase this item to continue.
- Print the sales slip and place it in shipping parcel (Cal-Tac Sewing recommends using USPS Priority Mail medium-sized envelop. These can be obtained for free at your local USPS office.)
- If the custom size was selected, write the desired size on the slip.
- Place belt in shipping parcel.
- Create your own shipping label to send your belt to the following:
- Adhere shipping label to package and deliver to carrier of your choice.
- You will receive an email confirmation upon Cal-Tac Sewing's reception of your belt.
- Chill out until you receive an email stating your belt is complete.
- Stalk your mail carrier for your rebuilt belt!
Cal-Tac Sewing will mail your refurbished belt back to the address you supply when checking out, not the return address on the package sent to us.